We currently have vacancy for Food Production Supervisor to work with our busy Client in Patrige Green
As a Food Production Supervisor, you will report to the Production Manager and supervise your area to meet and exceed quality, safety and performance standards.
It is a hand on role and you will be expected to take an active role within the management department ensuring that production targets are achieved on a daily basis.
You will have a direct line management responsibility for your team, therefore enthusiasm and influencing skills are important to succeed in this role.
Your main duties include (but not limited to):
- Managing the daily production schedule for your department;
- Ensuring that product quality meets specifications at all times;
- Efficient staff deployment;
- Stock rotation.
- able to cook from a recipe
- comis – chef or demi sous chef skills
Previous experience working in the food manufacturing sector (preferably in a similar role) is essential.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Patrige Green
Driving License required