We are currently recruiting Poultry Farm workers on behalf of our client based near Horsham
Main responsibilities are:
– Daily collection of eggs
– Cleaning, grading and safe storage of eggs
– Cleaning, refreshing and re-stocking of nest boxes
– Catching and Handling of birds, ensuring the safety and welfare of the birds is maintained throughout.
- Training will be given on the above tasks.
- Associated responsibilities are general housekeeping and maintenance of farm equipment.
- This role is physical, however, practical skills are also required along with an awareness of Health and Safety.
- Experience of working on a farm or with livestock is desirable but not essential.
- This is a manual role that will require you to carry out some heavy lifting.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Licence: Driving License (Preferred)