-To adhere to all production documentation and instructions or drawings detailing the correct method of production.
-To observe all batch and serial number trace-ability requirements, ensuring these are upheld at all times and any records are accurate.
-Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
-To follow and complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order and schedule order agreed
-Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company
-Support all continuous improvement activities throughout the factory by participation in or support of the outcomes including efficiency gains or waste reduction exercises.
-Help maintain manufacturing KPI (key performance indicator) targets
-To ensure that you’re personal attitude and behaviour is professional, respectful and positive.
-To use all tooling in a safe and effective manner for the purpose it was intended.
-To actively engage in any Company training programs to ensure that your skills and level of training are of the highest obtainable level and that you are fully flexible and able to build the widest range of products.
-Assist in reducing raw material wastage by acting in a careful manner.
-To liaise with the support departments, (Sales, Design, Supply Chain) as required
Skills and experience required
• School Qualification in at least 4 subjects above grade D (including Maths and English)
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Relevant experience in either a Production Operator Role or similar factory/Industrial based role in a lean manufacturing environment desirable
• Good Physical fitness and dexterity
• Basic IT skills desirable
• Calm methodical team approach to engineering and problem solving
• Disciplined but practical approach to processes and procedures
• Able to manage own time and meet exacting time targets
-Good team player
-To ensure that you’re personal attitude and behavior is professional, respectful and positive.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.