Contract: Temp – Perm
Our client has a large range of cutting and bonding machinery and they are looking for warehouse operative to help them meet their needs.
The role offers a superb opportunity to work along with this company which produces a wide variety of bespoke insulation products to customer specification and also manufactures a range of fire, thermal and acoustic insulation products primarily, but not exclusively, for the construction industry.
The successful candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of the below key competencies/skills:
– Thermal/Acoustic insulation
– CAD & CAM 2D Cutting Service / training provided
– Good organisational skills
– Electrical & Mechanical assemblies / training provided
– Ability to read and follow mechanical and electrical drawings
– Decisive and effective communication skills
– Awareness of H&S legislation and PPE regulations
– Work to set timescales and priorities set by manager for production of units
– Any suggestions or recommendations to be highlighted to manager for consideration