The role holder, reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for conducting operational tasks at a Mechanical Biological Treatment facility. This shift based role (4 shifts on/off, both days & nights, 12 hour shifts ) will support the 24/7 operation of the plant through the execution of Standard Operating Procedures, housekeeping activities and basic maintenance tasks, all done in compliance with site Health and Safety rules and Company policies and procedure
1. Daily monitoring of the process plant, reporting any abnormalities to the SCADA Operator or Shift Supervisor.
2. Carry out housekeeping activities in all areas of the site.
3. Carry out basic maintenance and cleaning on fixed process plant under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and Electrical/Mechanical Technicians.
4. Conducting tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Carry out regular inspections of site infrastructure.
6. Take due care for the safety of self and others in accordance with health and safety legislation, Company procedures and toolbox talks. Reporting of any safety or environmental issues to site management.
7. Attending site safety meeting / toolbox talks as required.
8. To carry out any other such reasonable job related tasks as the Company may require.
1. Excellent inter-person communication skills
2. Knowledge of and experience in operating process plant
3. Flexible with the ability to work as part of a small team.
4. Health, Safety & Environmental awareness