Calling all Assembly Operatives, we want to hear from you!
Fed up of being just a number and not being appreciated?
Want to work within an amazing team and be counted?
We are looking for Assembly Operatives with good attention to detail and who are very dexterous. Your background might be working in PC/mobile phone repair, precision engineering or even embroidery, it may be you don’t have a chosen career yet but feel you have the ability to work with small components and reach the quality expectations of this role.
You would be working within a clean environment, and a friendly, happy team.
Skills and experience required
• School Qualification in at least 4 subjects above grade D (including Maths and English)
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Relevant experience in either a Production Operator Role or similar factory/Industrial based role in a lean manufacturing environment desirable
• Good Physical fitness and dexterity
• Basic IT skills desirable
• Calm methodical team approach to engineering and problem solving
• Disciplined but practical approach to processes and procedures
• Able to manage own time and meet exacting time targets
-Good team player
-To ensure that you’re personal attitude and behavior is professional, respectful and positive.