Your main aim will be to provide a first class cleaning service, and to ensure that all work is delivered to a high standard and contract specification. This is either a mobile role.
Job objectives and responsibilities of the Mobile Cleaner.
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Hoovering of carpeted areas.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing/polishing machines where appropriate.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Be able to competently mix cleaning supplies in the correct quantities for safe use.
- Replenish consumable items e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels (if contractual).
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks if required.
- Clean communal kitchen areas if requested.
You need to have a driving license as you are provided with a vehicle.
Good communication skills, verbal and written.
Previous cleaning experience.
Able to work without supervision and follow a schedule.