To assume the role of Tank Cleaning Operative; whose responsibilities include performing all tasks and activities as directed by management or by a working supervisor.
You must ensure that all procedures are followed and correct P.P.E is worn at all times and to help other team members as and when called upon.
- Ensuring Safety, Health and Environmental considerations are being complied with in accordance with Company procedures and statutory requirements prescribed by law
- Work to exceed our client’s needs and expectations
- Attend training and personal improvement courses as required by management
- Co-ordinate with other team members to positively contribute towards any given task.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond amicably to management instructions
- Pay due care and consideration towards the Company’s assets, equipment and vehicles
- Any other reasonable request made by management from time to time
- Tank cleaning as per specific method statement.
- Tank decommissioning, remedial and replacement works
- Maintaining, calibrating and repair all equipment; making office aware of defects
- Monitoring stock levels i.e. PPE & equipment used
- To produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- To work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices, Health & Safety and Environmental procedures.
- To carry out any other activities necessary for the smooth running of the business.
- Be reliable, flexible and maintain a high level of training.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of errors and corrections required
- The quality and timeliness of accomplishing work
- The satisfaction of our clients with your performance on site
Standards of Performance
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Promote a professional image of the Company at all times
- Ensure personal performance in the areas of punctuality, duty-of-care and productivity is consistently in accordance with the Company’s expectations of high standards
- Contribute towards good, clear and timely communication
- Full adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent service to all of the Company’s clients and suppliers
- Dealing effectively with all tasks required by the Company
- Develop sufficient knowledge and ability in all relevant areas of work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone
- Hard working
- Innovative thinker
- Likes working outside
- Tidy worker
- Health & safety conscious