Days and Nights available
no experience necessary required in the health care sector.
We are currently recruiting for support workers for one of the leading providers for autism and mental health in the East Grinstead area, this role is supporting mental health service users in a care setting. We are looking for the right support worker with the right attitude towards mental health. This is a great opportunity if you are already a support to be with a company that supports progression.
This client are specialised in learning disability and autism treatment provider of hospital inpatient services for adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition aims to offer the most scientifically advanced autism treatment services to all patients.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
* Behaviour management
* Provide support in all areas/activities of daily living
* Fill in patients observation reports
* Attend staff meetings and training
* You will encourage each service user with socialising ,and communicating with other individuals
* You will be required to assist with all aspects of personal care
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Experience working with Mental Health users and learning disabilities
* Caring nature
* Fun and outgoing personality