Child Support Worker – Full time
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 per Annum
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
About The Role
Child Support Workers required to provide care on a full-time basis of 39 hours a week, consisting of 2x long day shifts and a half day shift per week –with optional overtime, attending the needs and care for their young residents.
Child Support Worker –
• Flexible hands on approach
• Warm natured and good communication skills
• Right to Work ID
• Must be a driver, as using company vehicles
• Over 25 years old, due to insurance policies
• Some experience but not essential as training can be given.
• Facility for online training.
• Career progression
Our Client invests in the future of the staff who work there, and additional courses and Social Care courses would be available.
The Benefits of Working for the Client
• Free meals and refreshments
• Training can be provided, NVQ’s offered
About the Client
A specialist, medium to long term registered residential young people’s home that can bed up to 6 people at any one time. They care for vulnerable young people with emotional, behavioural and psychological issues aged 12 and 17 years of age upon admission. Young people placed would usually be considered to be at risk of victimisation and in need of higher levels of protection because of their social interactions with other young people and the wider society.