Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: Care Assistants £9.25 p/h – £10.50 p/h
Contract: Permanent, Temporary, Full time and Part time
Purpose of position of a Care Assistant: To provide Healthcare cover in the home and undertake certain Support and domestic duties which can be performed during the hours of work.
About The Role for Care Assistant
Great opportunity for dedicated Care Assistants in Sussex. 1four1 are looking forward to recruit Care Workers to work both full time and part time hours in the care home for a variety of, rota based, temporary shifts. This includes working during the week and weekends, Days and Nights.
Your Key Duties as a Care Assistant would include:
* Personal Care- Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
* Practical Support- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
* As a Care Assistant you will need to maintain accurate records and undertake ongoing training.
* Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
Essential Criteria & Specifications of a Care Assistant
1. Self motivated.
5. Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm.
6. An active team player but also able to work on own initiative.
7. A good communicator.
All staff are required to respect the confidentiality of all matters that they might learn in the course of their employment. All staff are expected to respect the requirements under the Data Protection Act of 1998. All staff must ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work, etc Act of 1974.
Full Job Description will be given on successful registration.
We have many opportunities from Full time, Part Time and on-going positions for Support Workers throughout our expansive client base in the West Sussex areas.