We are actively seeking experienced Machine Operators
This role will be assisting in the general production and machine operating within the Factory. This is an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity to join our client with excellent opportunities to progress within a Global company.
Duties will include;
– Basic machine operating
– Quality control
– Directing packing staff
– Quality checking and completion of all related paperwork
– Assisting with final packing of product
– General factory duties as required
The ideal candidate;
– Previous factory experience
– Previous experience as machine operator
– Confident in all forms of Communication in English
– Looking for long term / permanent work
Monday to Friday weekly rotating early and lates shifts
Temp to perm opportunity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Packing or assembling in a fast moving environment.
- Experience of shift work (preferred).
- Working within a GMP environment (preferred).
- Working with products with high standards of quality (preferred).
Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: £8.50 /hour
Machine operator : 1 year (Preferred)
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)