Senior Commercial Manager
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of business an exciting positions has become available for a Senior Commercial Manager to join a friendly operational team to work on projects in London and the South east. You will be offered a salary of £65k – £75k depending on experience.
You have a Joinery/Fit Out background working for a main contractor on projects ranging between £500k – £12M, in a fast paced collaborative team This is a perfect opportunity to develop your career within a market leading company who are growing at a fast but sustainable rate and invest heavily in the training and progression of their staff.
Experienced in running multiple projects simultaneously, come from a commercial/quantity Surveying background and must have significant experience on Joinery projects.
You will have;
- 2 years Joinery/Fit Out experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- CSCS Professional Level
- Material quality management
- Professional Qualification RICS/MCIOB or similar
- Commercial and contractual management skills.
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation.
- Planning management skills
- Maintaining direct contact with each client.
- Projects are completed within the agreed budget.
- Contributing to the development of the bid process.
- Assisting in assessing bid opportunities and helping the company secure work.
- Administer Company commercial matters professionally
- Monitoring project financial reports.
- Prepare entire Quality Plan without assistance.
- Keeping track of progress and ensuring that projects are on time and on budget.
- Administering and processing proper records of all expenditure.
- For each secured and imminent project preparing monthly project cash flow for work planner.
- Advising Commercial Directors on a regular basis of any changes or improvements to the company’s work planner.
- Setting, controlling and maintaining project budget.
- Supporting the construction team by creating management tools such as programmes and progress checkers.
- report all problems are ahead of client intervention.
- Make sure supplier and sub-contractor issues are reported before they impact on the company’s operations.
- Ensuring that all applications and payments are in accordance with the contract and advising of any non-compliance.
- Providing professional advice regarding contractual matters and how to administer the company’s obligations.
A market leader in the Joinery/Fit Out Market operating from the South East on Projects Nationwide. They believe that hard works pays off and always invest in their teams, this enables them to have a very good culture which in turn means they have long-standing loyal staff across the business.
Why should you apply?
- Career development/Progression
- Great working environment/Culture
- Generous Salary and package
How can you apply?
To apply for the Senior Commercial Manager, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. (Please only apply if you meet the criteria and have a consistent and proven track record with a Joinery Fit Out Contractor) We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.
Construction, Fit Out, Engineer, Joinery, Build, Project, Contractor, Design, QS, Quantity Surveying, Commercial, Estimation, Estimator, QS