Waking Night Support workerLocation: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £12/hour We have an excellent opportunity working for our client working as an waking night support worker, offering and caring for young person in care. Main Duties To ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children and young people through the night time period. To be fully aware of safeguarding and child protection issues. To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the home. Complete and maintain all administrative records as required by the home. e.g. (log books, YP’s daily reports, accident book, incident book, incident reports, sanction reports MFH forms etc.) Requirements Minimum 1 years’ experience of working with children and young people Experience of managing difficult behaviour (e.g. aggression, sexualised behaviour, etc.) To hold a clean full UK driving license Benefits Training and induction Holiday pay Paid breaks Please note that all our positions require an Enhanced DBS check
Waking Night Support worker Location: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £12/hour We have an excellent opportunity working for our client working as an waking night support worker, offering and caring...
Residential Support WorkerLocation: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £24,000/annum We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients Team working as a Residential support worker, working in a unit for up to six young people with challenging behaviour, between the ages of 8 and 16 years old. Main Duties
- To work within relevant legislation and policy guidelines, and adhere to team decisions.
- To be a positive role model for the children.
- To carry out the delegated tasks essential to the smooth running of the unit.
- To undertake and maintain the administrative duties relevant to the post.
- To act as keyworker to a child, ensuring regular keywork sessions are held, case records are up to date, liaise with families and attend all relevant meetings.
- To ensure the unit is safe living environment, reporting any problems to the relevant person.
- To sleep in, work weekends and evenings as part of the unit's rota.
- Minimum 1 year experience of working with children and young people.
- Experience of managing difficult behaviour, aggression, sexualised behaviour etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and good practice of residential care as prescribed by the children Act 1989
- To hold a clean, UK driving licence
- Training and induction
- Holiday pay
- Paid breaks
Residential Support Worker Location: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £24,000/annum We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients Team working as a Residential support worker, working in a un...
Support WorkerLocation: Brighton, Brighton and Hove Salary/Rate: £11.55/hour £70 for sleep in shifts Working across 3 houses in the BRIGHTON and HOVE area, working in both residential care and supported living to adults with learning Disabilities as a Support worker you’ll be looking after the residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, undertaking tasks of a domestic nature, e.g., shopping, cooking, laundry and house cleaning, assisting with their personal care needs and supporting them in their daily tasks, you be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy. You will be providing 24-hour support to individuals ranging from those living in their own flats as well as 4 people sharing their homes. Support Worker values:
- Seeing the possibilities to make positive difference. Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity.
- Supporting rights, needs, choices and dreams.
- Being resilient – yes there can be tough days but there is also a lot of fun to be had!
- Being responsible, sustainable, and innovative in our work.
- A full and comprehensive in-house induction and ongoing training
- Support from us enthusiastic and innovative management team
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s 2, 3 and 5
- Holiday pay and full Training giving
- Casual dress
- Company Pension
- Referral Programme
Support Worker Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove Salary/Rate: £11.55/hour £70 for sleep in shifts Working across 3 houses in the BRIGHTON and HOVE area, working in both residential care and supp...
Deputy Project ManagerLocation: Redhill and Frimley Salary/Rate: £12.78/hour We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working as a Deputy project manager, working with and supporting the project manager in leading and managing the supported living project or community based project. you will assist in leading the team to deliver a quality service that reflects the standards set out by the care quality commission and meets a high expectation that they deliver. Main Duties
- To ensure that clients are supported in line with comprehensive person centred plans.
- To ensure that staff teams are lead proactively and supported to deliver a high standard of care and support.
- To support the project manager to attend, participate and lead in external meetings with social services, community health and others.
- To have an NVQ level 2/3 in care
- Three years’ experience with learning disabilities and experience of managing a team.
- The management skills
- Effective communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
Deputy Project Manager Location: Redhill and Frimley Salary/Rate: £12.78/hour We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working as a Deputy project manager, working with and supportin...
Nursery AssistantLocation: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £21,000/annum We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working as a Nursery assistant. Working in a nursery and holiday club in west Sussex, working Full-time Day Care nursery for babies and children up to age 5 open Mon-Fri 7.30am-6.30pm and a new purpose-built School Holiday Club for children aged 5-12 open Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Duties and responsibilities are
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery/holiday club.
- To implement the daily routine.
- To operate a programme of activities suitable to the age of children in your area in conjunction with other staff.
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children for parents develop individual play plans for key children, using the EYFS guidance.
- To respect the confidentiality of information received.
- Holiday pay
- Paid lunch break
- Uniform is provided
- Employee pension scheme
- Opportunities to further training
Nursery Assistant Location: Crawley, West Sussex Salary/Rate: £21,000/annum We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working as a Nursery assistant. Working in a nursery and holiday ...
Senior Night Care AssistantLocation: Reigate, Surrey Salary/Rate: £12/hour We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working within residential and respite care we are seeking Seniors night care assistants to join us. The role will be supporting residents, helping to deliver the highest standards of care, supporting them with their individual care needs. IF YOU SHARE THESE VALUES? WE WANT YOU! The main purpose of the role is to ensure and supervise the provision of high-quality night care to the residents. Key Responsibilities
- Leading the shift and taking charge of other night care staff.
- Administer and monitor of medications to residents.
- Ensure that night tasks and routines are conducted.
- Ensure that all night documentation is completed and signed for.
- Provide hands on care.
- Maintain night care plans.
- Holiday Pay
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Shop and save discount
- Full ongoing training and support
Senior Night Care Assistant Location: Reigate, Surrey Salary/Rate: £12/hour We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working within residential and respite care we are seeking Senior...
Night shift Healthcare AssistantLocation: Haywards Heath Hourly rate: £11-£13 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Night Healthcare Assistant to join our healthcare team. As a Night Healthcare Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality care and support to patients during night time hours. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals in need, ensuring their comfort and well-being throughout the night. Experience:
- Previous experience in a healthcare or caregiving role is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with working night shifts and the unique challenges and demands they may present.
- Understanding of basic medical terminology and procedures.
- Knowledge of patient safety protocols and infection control practices.
- Provide attentive and compassionate care to patients throughout the night, promoting their comfort and well-being.
- Monitor and assess patients' vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, and pulse, and report any significant changes to the nursing staff.
- Assist with patient mobility, ensuring proper body positioning and turning to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living (ADLs), including personal hygiene, toileting, and dressing.
- Administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals, adhering to medication safety protocols.
- Document patient observations, activities, and any changes in condition accurately and promptly.
- Respond to patient call lights and requests for assistance promptly and courteously.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to ensure effective communication and coordination of patient care.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a recognized healthcare assistant or nursing assistant training program is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to empathize and provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, with the ability to consistently fulfil scheduled shifts and meet attendance requirements.
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining patient care continuity and commitment to adhering to assigned schedules.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in emergency situations and handle stressful circumstances with professionalism.
Night shift Healthcare Assistant Location: Haywards Heath Hourly rate: £11-£13 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Night Healthcare Assistant to join our healthcare t...
Support Worker for immediate startLocation: Horsham Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Support Worker to join our team. As a Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in providing assistance and care to individuals in need. This position requires a strong commitment to helping others, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team. Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to individuals with various needs, including personal care, emotional support, and practical assistance.
- Assist individuals in developing and maintaining daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, and managing personal finances.
- Foster a safe and inclusive environment that promotes independence and dignity for all individuals.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals and other support staff to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care.
- Document and maintain accurate records of all interactions and activities with individuals, following established protocols and confidentiality guidelines.
- Monitor and report any changes in the physical or mental health of individuals, promptly notifying relevant personnel and implementing appropriate interventions.
- Act as an advocate for individuals, ensuring their rights and preferences are respected and upheld.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, and supervision to enhance knowledge and skills and maintain compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a healthcare or social services setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs and challenges faced by individuals requiring support.
- Experience in providing personal care and support to individuals with physical or intellectual disabilities, mental health conditions, or other special needs.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations, policies, and best practices related to support work.
- High school diploma or equivalent (additional certifications or a college degree in a related field is a plus).
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Knowledge of basic medical procedures and medication administration (if required by the role).
- Clear criminal record check and vulnerable sector screening.
- Completion of mandatory training programs, including but not limited to: First Aid and CPR, medication administration, abuse prevention, and person-centered care.
- Ongoing professional development to enhance skills and knowledge in areas such as mental health support, crisis intervention, and communication techniques.
Support Worker for immediate start Location: Horsham Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Support Worker to join our team. As a Support Worker, yo...
Healthcare Assistant needed in Burgess HillLocation: Burgess Hill Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and qualified Healthcare Assistant to join our dynamic team for a position in Burgess Hill. As a Healthcare Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional care to our patients. Your dedication, hard work, and flexibility will contribute to maintaining a high standard of service within our healthcare facility. Responsibilities:
- Assist healthcare professionals in providing direct patient care, ensuring the comfort and well-being of patients at all times.
- Perform routine tasks, such as taking vital signs, collecting specimens, and assisting with patient hygiene, under the supervision of registered nurses or physicians.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient information, including observations, activities, and treatments provided.
- Respond promptly to patient calls, addressing their concerns and needs with empathy and professionalism.
- Assist in the implementation of care plans, following established protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary healthcare teams, fostering a positive and respectful working environment.
- Adhere to infection control policies and maintain a clean and safe environment for patients and staff.
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of our healthcare facility, including shift rotations, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills through ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Certification as a Healthcare Assistant or completion of a recognized healthcare assistant program is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a clinical setting is highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and basic healthcare procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with patients, families, and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all tasks.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with composure and maintain a professional demeanour.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in using electronic medical record systems is an asset.
- Successful completion of healthcare assistant training program, including theoretical and practical components.
- Regular participation in mandatory training sessions and workshops to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Continuous learning and professional development to stay updated on best practices and advancements in healthcare.
- Adaptability to changing circumstances, including varying patient needs, work schedules, and assignments.
- Willingness to work different shifts, weekends, and holidays as required by the healthcare facility.
Healthcare Assistant needed in Burgess Hill Location: Burgess Hill Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and qualified Healthcare Assistant to join our dynamic te...
Healthcare AssistantLocation: Crawley Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a Healthcare Assistant with a great attitude, attention to detail and punctuality to join our healthcare team. The successful candidates will be responsible for assisting healthcare professionals in providing high-quality care to patients. For this specific role the care settings are based in and around Crawley.
Key Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistants:
- Assist with patient care and maintain a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- Provide personal care such as bathing, grooming, and feeding the patients.
- Assist patients with mobility and walking.
- Record patient observations and report changes in conditions.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on patients.
- Clean and disinfect equipment and patient rooms to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Follow all healthcare policies and procedures to maintain a high standard of care.
Qualifications for Healthcare Assistants:
- Relevant healthcare experience with training certificates preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow directions and prioritize tasks.
- Flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
Healthcare Assistant Location: Crawley Hourly rate: £10-£12 per hour. Job Summary: We are seeking a Healthcare Assistant with a great attitude, attention to detail and punctuality to join o...
Registered General Nurse for Crawley
Hourly rate: £20-£24 per hour.
Job Summary:We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is committed to providing high-quality care to our patients in care settings based in Crawley. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing patient care, administering medication, and ensuring the smooth running of the nursing unit. They should have excellent attention to detail, and a positive working attitude.
- Provide quality nursing care to patients and ensure their comfort and safety.
- Administer medication and carry out medical procedures in accordance with established protocols.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of patient care in health records.
- Monitor and report changes in patient condition, alerting the relevant healthcare professionals as needed.
- Active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Up to date training.
- A positive and professional attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing demands.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow established protocols.
- Punctual and reliable for flexible shifts.
Registered General Nurse for Crawley Location: Crawley Hourly rate: £20-£24 per hour. Job Summary: We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is committed to providing high-quality care...
Domestics needed for Crawley
Job Description: DomesticWe are seeking a Domestic worker to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills. The role involves providing cleaning and housekeeping services to ensure the smooth running of our client's homes. The successful candidate should be punctual, reliable, and have relevant experience in domestic cleaning.
- Perform cleaning duties such as vacuuming, dusting, and mopping floors
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms
- Wash, iron, and fold laundry
- Change bed linens and make beds
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment and supplies are kept in good condition
- Report any damages or issues to the appropriate person
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well with others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills and punctuality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Knowledge of cleaning products and techniques
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to perform cleaning tasks
Domestics needed for Crawley Job Description: Domestic We are seeking a Domestic worker to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and e...
Available Healthcare Vacancies:
About our Healthcare Jobs
At 1 Four 1 Recruitment Ltd, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to all of our candidates. We concentrate on each individual worker and offer attentive care and consideration to everyone. We think by listening to you and working, as a team, exclusively on your behalf, we can provide the best possible solutions to your personal preferences and requirements. In addition, we also offer the following benefits: Weekly Pay, Transport, Training and Temporary to Permanent placements.
Our approach to fulfilling candidates’ needs is for our consultants to offer expert advice and guidance on local job markets. We combine this with our excellent ongoing relationships with many of the leading industrial companies and businesses in the South East, enabling us to deliver a fantastic, first-class service.
Types of Healthcare Jobs Available with 1Four1 Recruitment
Your Entry into The Healthcare Profession
At 1Four1, we understand that stepping into the healthcare industry can be an exciting but challenging endeavor. We focus on core attributes like compassion, professionalism, and dedication to help individuals transition into new healthcare jobs smoothly. Our comprehensive support and guidance pave the way for aspiring workers to embark on successful careers in the dynamic healthcare field.